It is important to make sure our stakeholders have the right information when making decisions, therefore, we also invest in research, particularly in the areas of diversity and inclusion, investment, education, and other socially important issues for which innovation is key. Each quarter, we produce a report of our findings, from which the startup ecosystem can learn and improve.
Regarding Diversity & Inclusion specifically, every year, we conduct research of the Dutch startup ecosystem and we share our findings in a report in order to help ensure that our industry is open to everyone. You can find a list of previous reports here:
- Diversity & Inclusion baseline study 2020
- Comparative analysis of covid-19 relief measures in The Netherlands, France, Germany, and the United Kingdom
- Monthly update January 2021 compared to January 2020
- Monthly update February 2021 compared to February 2020
- Monthly update March 2021 compared to March 2020
- DSA / DMA impact survey