Dutch Startup Association is looking for Marketing Communications interns. Are you interested in the Dutch startup ecosystem? Eager to learn about the insights over
- Creating content for the website and social media channels of DSA, e.g. blog posts, interviews, newsletters, etc.
- Supporting the organization of events and promoting events
- HBO or WO student, preferably in the fields of Business, Marketing or Communications
- Fluent in both Dutch and English (written and spoken)
- Affinity with managing social media channels and creating social media content
- Experience with graphic design is preferred, but not a must (Canva)
- Interest in startups and entrepreneurship
- Able to work independently (remote) with team spirit
- Availability of 3 days a week (of at least 1 dedicated day or reserved for working from home) for a period of 3-6 months
- Must be eligible to work in the Netherlands
- Expand your network
- Widen your knowledge of the startup ecosystem
- Gain experience in marketing communications asides from your studies
- Work in an enthusiastic team of startup specialists
- The intern will be compensated with a market-conform monthly stipend
How to apply
Do you fit the criteria? Are you interested in gaining experience in the startup ecosystem right away? Please email your motivation letter and resume to Sabine de Witte ([email protected]). In your motivation letter, please indicate why you want to work in the world of startups and scale-ups in general, as well as working for DSA specifically.
When selected, we will invite you for a digital interview. After the initial acquaintance and mutual interest, we will ask you to write some small assignments. The last round will be an interview in-person in Amsterdam, if feasible with the corona circumstances (else, it will be a video call).
The Dutch Startup Association (DSA) is the largest independent organization, acting as the voice of startups and scale-ups within the Netherlands. The three main pillars of DSA include Lobbying, Community, and Research. DSA aims to strengthen the position of the Netherlands as a startup country within Europe and promote innovation within the startup ecosystem, as startups are the future of tomorrow.
Together with our members and partners, we actively remove legislative barriers for entrepreneurs by lobbying on a national and European level (pillar Lobbying). Furthermore, we execute various research projects to keep our stakeholders (politicians, media, etc.) well informed (pillar Research).
For the pillar Community, we stimulate knowledge sharing within the ecosystem through connecting startups, founders, and key personnel via events and our network. This is where you come in!