The Dutch Startup Association is looking for a part-time Digital Marketing Intern starting in mid-April!
DSA is the largest independent advocacy group for startups and scale-ups in the Netherlands, created by and for entrepreneurs.
Our activities are centred around 3 pillars: lobby, research and community.
Through our lobbying efforts, we collaborate with the government and other stakeholders on important fiscal policy and regulatory issues, such as making it easier for startups to pay employees in shares.
Our data-driven research produces insights concerning the Dutch entrepreneurial ecosystem, such as our extensive 2020 study on Diversity & Inclusion.
Finally, our community activities include a broad range of online and offline initiatives, from seminars to networking events for our members.
We're looking for a candidate who
- Has a passion for and knowledge of entrepreneurship and the startup & scale-up community in The Netherlands
- Loves to create engaging digital content (e.g., daily social media posts, blog posts, interviews, newsletters, visuals)
- Has strong writing skills and can match the right tone of voice to the audience (which is mainly our community of entrepreneurs)
- Has native/bilingual proficiency in English and Dutch (can write in English flawlessly, and can translate texts from Dutch to English)
- Is experienced with social media channels & analytics (Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn), Google Analytics and Website content management
- Is a final-year bachelor's or master's student in a relevant field (e.g., Entrepreneurship, Business, Communications, Journalism)
- Is available 3 days a week for at least 5 months
As our Digital Marketing intern, your main responsibilities include the following:
- Creating content for the website and social media channels of DSA (e.g., social media posts, blog posts, interviews, email newsletters etc.)
- Managing DSA's daily/weekly social media calendar for all social channels
- Weekly tracking and reporting on social media and website metrics
- Managing communications with our members and partners
- Supporting the organisation and promotion of (online) events
- Period: 5-6 months (extension is possible)
- Starting date: April 15 (flexible)
- Part-time: 3 days a week (flexible in how you manage your hours)
- Location: Currently remote, depending on Covid-19 developments 1 day a week in our Amsterdam office
- Compensation: 300 euros per month